Nano & Powder Brows
Nano Brows are cosmetically tattooed brows using a delicate tattoo machine. Nano brows is very similar to Microblading as natural looking “hairs” are tattooed to build a natural looking set of eyebrows. Using a machine vs a Microblading means this type of tattoo will be slightly deeper and more appropriate for certain skin types or situations that microblading may not be the best option.
Powder brows is a technique using a delicate tattoo machine but instead of individual hairs to build the brow it’s more powdered and filled in, an ombré look. And yes, these two styles can be mixed together for a gorgeous fluffy full brow!
Touchups & Refreshers
Nano and powder are still semipermanent and meant to fade over time. These techniques do not penetrate the skin as deep as traditional tattoo. Depending on your skin, age, color, sun exposure, and products used will determine the longevity of your cosmetic tattoo. Yearly touchups are recommended to keep optimal color and clarity.
Sometimes you can't get back to see your original eyebrow artist for various reasons. I get it, and I get the need for a little touchup now and then. I'm happy to help you out. Depending on the amount of touchup work will determine your actual cost. A consultation is required.
8wk touchup $150
Annual Touchup $350
- All services are subject to applicable sales tax
- Your 8 week touchup must be done within the six weeks allotted to avoid additional charges.
- Annual touchups are recommended every 1-2 years to maintain the color and shape & clarity.
- If you exceed more than 2 years for your touchup you may be subject to additional charges.
- Microblading services can be cancelled or rescheduled 48 hours before appointment time without service charges.
- No shows, cancellations or rescheduling within 48hrs will be charged 100% of the service fees.
- Prices are subject to change at anytime.
- You must be 18 yrs of age or older