What can I say?! I love what I do and I'm happiest when I'm doing it! I've been working in the beauty industry for over 20 years now and I've seen it all but I truly love the candid honesty that comes out when your personal style is in my hands. Beginning a beauty relationship with someone takes a lot of trust on both sides and I pride myself in helping you find your personal style. I truly believe if you love yourself and who you are, your natural beauty will shine no matter what, and I’m here to show you how to work it.
I've been fortunate enough to work in many different elements in this industry. I've worked very closely with plastic surgeons and demetologists learning how to remove hair, scars, tattoos, and age spots with lazers and chemicals.
I spent many years working for AVEDA and getting deeper into intense facials and detoxifying massage. Years of focusing on this and giving damn good facials, sadly I ruined my hands for such things and I just couldn't keep up with the intense pain I developed. Along with the skincare I was also a full time makeup artist and educator for AVEDA. I would work in the spa all day, run to a photoshoot or fashion show after work, and on the weekends I would travel around the country teaching AVEDA salons about the newest makeup, trends and techniques. I was super busy and it was epic but I couldn’t sustain that kind of schedule forever.
Finally, needing a much deserved break and change, AVEDA and I broke up. I needed to take my makeup game to the next level and find a new path. I left my salon and joined the VAIN beautyworld team of superstars! VAIN is such a diverse mix of incredible unconventional talent that my true talent and style was finally able to fully come out to play. While at VAIN I have become an icon of amazing eyebrows and incredible makeup. I'll say it again, I love what I do!
Since being at VAIN I’ve grown as an artist and have taken my career to the next natural step, Microblading! Cosmetic tattooing has always been an interest of mine and I actually went thru training for that classic cosmetic tattoo technique but I never offered the service because I was never convinced traditional cosmetic tattoos would age beautifully. Then one day I finally found Microblading and absolutely fell in love! And after tons of research and studying and trying to find classes I trusted to give me the education I needed to become certified I did it and have started my own Brow business, Belinda The BOLD. I am beyond proud!
- Belinda The BOLD - Brow & Lash Artist - Self Employed - 2017-Present
- EBL lash extension certification - 2018
- PhiBrow Microblading - Certified & Licensed 2016
- VAIN - Resident Waxer & Makeup Artist, Boutique Manager, Buyer, Merchandiser 2008-Present
- Etherea Salon Spa - Lead Esthetician, Makeup Artist & Spa Director 2004-2008
- AVEDA National Cosmetics Educator and Makeup Artist 2004-2006
- MarketPlace Salon & Spa - Esthetician & Makeup Artist 2000-2004
- Laser Hair Removal and Skin Resurfacing Technician 1997-2000
- Clover Park Technical College - Estheology 1996
- Washington State Licensed Esthetician & Makeup Artist 1997