Cosmetic Tattoo policies
- Appointments can only be scheduled via online booking, Facebook, Instagram, or with Belinda in person.
- A deposit is required in order to keep an appointment. This deposit is to ensure that you are serious about this appointment and will be deducted from the total cost of the service booked. This deposit is non-refundable. An invoice will be emailed directly after booking your appointment. Deposit is due 1 week after booking.
- Less than 48hrs notice to reschedule will forfeit 50% of your deposit.
- Cancelling your appointment will result in an automatic forfeit of your deposit.
- Arriving 20 minutes late will result in the cancellation of your appointment and the forfeit of your deposit. You will have to pay a new deposit to be able to book a new appointment.
- Prices are subject to change at any time. Additional touch ups will be charged at current prices. Prices will vary when traveling.
- Your second session cannot be booked any sooner than 6 weeks after your first treatment. Your skin needs time to heal.
- The healing process is different for everyone therefore I cannot guarantee results. I have no control over how your skin heals and how it will hold the micropigmentation. I make absolutely no guarantee to the results of this treatment and additional services may be required (at additional charge) to achieve your dream brows.
- Corrective Microblading over previous tattooing must be approved before booking an appointment. Email directly - BelindaTheBOLD@gmail.com with pictures for approval and pricing.